Novitas Academy is a private therapeutic specialty school in Idaho that helps boys (age 14-18) from across America who are struggling with academics learning disabilities from Autism, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Dyspraxia, Auditory Processing Disorder, Visual Processing Issues, Nonverbal Learning Disabilities and executive functioning issues such as distractibility, inattention, hyperactivity and impulsivity.
Who Should Apply?
Novitas Academy is designed for intelligent and creative boys who possess average to superior cognitive abilities as measured by the Wechsler Scales (WISC or WAIS).Students who attend boarding school:
- Executive Function Weaknesses
- Life Skills
- Learning Differences
- Lack of academic motivation
- Mild to moderate behavioral and emotional problems
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Processing and Memory Deficit
We recognize the combined effects of learning disabilities (LD), Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), language-based processing issues, executive function issues and the social and psychological implications of not being successful in an academic environment. Novitas has the support and staff to help your child succeed inside and out outside the classroom.
- Hands on learning
- Outside-of-the box thinking
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Life Skills support
- Group and individual therapy
- Making lasting meaningful friendships and relationships
- Feeling successful
- Pursuing his future with attainable goals
If you believe Novitas Academy might be right for your child, please contact us by phone or click the button below.click here to Learn More